1·"Bye, Mom!" Allyson called, following her big sister to go out of the door.
“再见,妈妈!”阿莉森喊着,跟着姐姐走了出去。
2·For example, they are now used to saying good bye to parents in the morning before they go to school.
例如,他们现在习惯在早上上学之前跟父母说再见。
3·"It's me," said Bob, "Now, I can go home. Good-bye, Sir."?
鲍勃说:“先生,是我,现在我可以回家了,再见! ”。
4·And I'll probably go home with Bonnie or Meredith after school, so don't wait dinner. Bye!
放学后我可能和邦妮或者梅瑞迪斯回家,晚饭就不用等我了,再见!
5·Joanna: I have to go now. Bye.
乔安娜:我现在得走了,再见。
6·Ready to go, bye Shanghai.
准备出去了,再见上海。
7·Kevin, I have to go. I'll talk to you and Dad real soon, OK? Me too. Bye.
凯文,我得走了。我会很快给你和父亲电话的,好吗?我也是。再见。
8·When I said good bye Mrs. Scott took me by the hand and wept. "Why did you come to us," she said, "if you must go so soon?"
当我告别的时候,司各特太太拉着我的手,哭泣着说:“既然你必须这么快就要离开,那你为什么还要到我们这儿来呢?”
9·"It's me," said Bob, "Now, I can go home. Good-bye, Sir."
鲍勃说:“先生,是我,现在我可以回家了,再见!”
10·Time to go I think. Bye. Bye.
我想时间到了。再见。再见。